My beloved husband, Kent, died in January 2012, 3 years after diagnosis of a brain tumour. Our son was 2 1/2 and our daughter 3 months old. He and I were far too young. I am now hurtling through the black space of life without him.

Friday 21 September 2012

36

"If you told me this time last year
That I would feel like I do now
Well, I wouldn't have believed you...
All I want to do is to be with you
And everything else seems unimportant compared

For today, I remember your smile
For today, I remember your smile...

There's a hole in my well being

So big you could drive a truck right through...

For today, I remember your smile
For today, I remember your smile..."

Netherworld Dancing Toys
 
For more about our day today, click here.


1 comment:

  1. hi Ang,

    was thinking about you this Friday just gone...it was Mitchell's 5th birthday, and he had his first day at school. I never realised he and Kent shared a birthday til Kent's funeral... Actually was thinking about you all week leading up to Friday, and have been thinking about you since too...all my love xxx

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete